I actually just purchased the Samsung Galaxy S6 and upgraded from the S4. Which I gave to the hubby, since it was time that he moved up from that stupid flip phone that he has been hanging onto forever! I really love my Galaxy, it's so shiny and gold, it's like a mini computer in your hands. But I digress...
My point is that I'm not so incredibly addicted to my cell phone that I do stupid things in public with it. There really should be a list of rules or etiquette that people have to follow when they purchase a cell phone. So here is my list of Cell Phone Etiquette for all those that run amuck with their cellphones in public.
- No one cares to hear your conversation in public! If you are in a store shopping or standing in line, put the damn phone away. No one cares about who you are banging, whose dead or dying in your family or what you ate for dinner last night. There is a time and place for everything, please have conversations in private not out in the open for the whole world to hear!
- When you are walking down the street, do NOT put your phone on speaker and scream at it. That is not a conversation you are having and you look like an idiot screaming into your phone.
- Do not think that I can not hear you simply because I have ear buds in. I heard what you said and I will be waiting for you in the parking lot biotch!
- Put your phone down when you are in the car. You are an idiot who is going to cause an accident eventually because you think you can text and drive.
- Please stop taking selfies with your lips all stuck out like a retarded duck! It does not make you look sexy, it makes you look stupid.
- If I'm trying to talk to you, put the damn phone down! How rude to not pay attention to someone right in front of you for someone that is inside that little computer of yours!
- For those numbskulls that are so addicted to their phones that they forget to turn it off or on silent in the movies..I hope it blows up in your pocket!
- You don't NEED to take EVERY call, that's what Voicemail is for. I have this really cool feature that I can actually READ the message after its left, sometimes its kind of screwy but I get the general point!
- Keep your distance, Seriously if you need to take a call in public, please step away from people and make it quick, again no one cares about what's going on in your life.
- And for crying out loud, please stay off the shitter when you are talking on the phone, seriously that is NOT COOL!