YES its Finally Here!!!
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Sunday, June 18, 2017
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Link Here >> Subscriptions!!!!
So I get notifications on when it's out and what is in it before it actually comes out.
This specific box is Summer Themed, which who doesnt like the summer and summer beauty products? Once again, the contents are wrapped in cheery summer fun color orange tissue paper and as always, you receive a $3 coupon off a $15 health & beauty purchase at Target.
This month the box included the following items.
Not sure what I will do with the sea salt spray since I'm not a blond but I think its supposed to give you that, "I've been at the beach all day" matted hair look??
I love the nail polish in Island Coral, its a very summer beachy neutral color.
Im waiting to get more sun before I use the sheet mask, I have a feeling its going to be great. I love those facials that are like a paper mask you just place over your face.
Anything from Aussie is great for me, I just LOVE their products and they are very affordable and make your hair so soft and beautiful.
The Hydro silk women's razor is excellent and that right there is almost a $10 value!
Although I don't really use concealer, it seems to cover pretty well.
I definitely like Targets box way better than Walmart's box. Although Walmart's box is only $5 its mostly samples that you can get for free on the individual websites. Where at least a few items in the Target box is full sized so much more worth the $7 plus tax it costs.
Also Target offers other specialty boxes, like they have a men's father day box available now, and they have a health box that comes out once a month.
So if you are going to buy into a beauty box, I would without a doubt pick this one before the rest. The only odd thing is that you have to order it each month so you have the option to take it or not.
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
- People that do not stop at stop signs, no, slowing down is NOT stopping.
- People that walk behind your car when you are trying to pull out of a parking space, are they retarded?
- People who stop more than one car length from the car in front of them at stop lights/signs, or in traffic, what is that about?
- People who pull into traffic and then slow down, are they trying to cause accidents?
- People that park on the line of a parking space, so that the next space is too small to fit in.
- People that are way too aggressive in their driving habits.
- People with huge gas guzzling, FU mobiles that think because they can drive over bumps without feeling them everyone else can too!
- People with huge gas guzzling, FU mobiles that act like that are carrying around dynamite when they go over bumps.
- People that cut corners instead of actually making the turn.
- People with huge gas guzzling FU mobiles
- People that drive BMWs, Lexus’s, and Mercedes all SUCK at driving.
- People who are too busy talking on their cell phones to pay attention to the road – see # 11 – it’s usually them.
- People that speed up when you are trying to change lanes or pull into traffic, were you born an asshole?
- People with bumper stickers on their cars, the more there are, the worst they are at driving.
- People that do not understand what a 4-way or 3-way stop is.
- People that do not understand what Yield means.
- People that walk in the street, not on the sidewalk.
- People that do not say “please”, “thank you” or “EXCUSE ME”.
- People that talk loudly on their cell phones in public.
- People that talk on their cell phones when they are in line at the supermarket, really? Can't it wait?
- People that run into you with their shopping carts then look at you like YOU did something wrong to them.
- Bus Drivers
- Taxi Drivers
- People that race with their shopping basket so that they can get in front of you in line.
- People that only speak American when there is money involved.
- People that refuse to learn to speak American while living in the United States.
- Illegal Aliens
- The fact that Politicians REFUSE to make a national language – American!
- People that think they know everything!
- Doctors that think they are Gods
- Most lawyers – not mine!
- Being the last person to know
- Having to stick myself 4 times a day or more - (not anymore!)
- Having to tell people how to do their jobs - all of the time!
- Having to do other people’s jobs because they are too stupid to do it themselves.
- People that call you over and over and over again to sell you something you don’t really want or need.
- Insurance Companies and Pharmaceutical companies
- When a person refuses to take “no” as an answer
- People that pay lip service to their religion.
- People that preach.
- People that lie, cheat and steal.
- People that will allow their Constitutional rights to be whittled away all in the name of terrorism.
- People that do not use their blinkers.
- People that coast through stop signs.
- People that are too arrogant to think that they couldn't learn something if they would just shut up and listen to others!
- Having to ask the same question over and over and never really getting an answer.
- Being ignored when I am speaking.
- People that don’t flush at work.
- People that always think they have the right of way even when they don’t!