Friday, January 6, 2017
2016 Year in Review
Wow what a year 2016 was!
While I did fall short on some of my predictions from last year. I also hit the nail on the head with others. Am I psychic? Um no, but I am insightful.
If you need to remember what my predictions were, Here is the link.
Now let's review:
1. Got that one right, lots of earthquakes and flooding last year...because, you know there is no global warming, climate change or whatever horse shit thing that want to call it now...
2. Severe weather patterns I said? hmmm it was the hottest year on record, but again I digress...
3. and 4. China's economic collapse. It hasn't happened yet, but I know it's coming.
5. Gas prices, I was half right, they did drop to a 15 year low but they did not rebound until the last quarter of the year.
6. Presidential Race was indeed Trump vs Hillary, unfortunately I screwed the pooch on who won...
7. Terror Attacks, Hit that nail on the head
8. Homegrown Terror attacks, Hit that nail on the head too!
9. Refugee Crisis problems, Got that one right too!
10. Steve Avery has not been granted a new trial yet, but I still think that will happen.
So out of my 10 predictions, if given half points for 5 and 6, I was accurate on 6 of the 10...
Stay tuned for my 2017 predictions...